Friday, June 27, 2008

Tedha hai, par mera hai

:D :D

seconds later

('?')

and I'm thinking - new blog, promising gupshup and chai, badhiya hai.. but what do I write? :/
Err.. umm.. Gappe?
:D Easy! :)

No gyaan, no creative-writing contest, no fetch-the-dictionary words ( I don't think in big words and this is all what I think, right? ), no name calling :P , no crying and well, I can try not to crib. I said try ;D

A word of caution though, I hate titles and here, they're going to be crappy, always. This one's inspired from the new Kurkure Ad that I found funny the first time I saw it.
To think of it, it does fit. Fits right in.

In life, your people and your possessions are yours, however crooked and cracked they might be.
And so is, my blog :)

Tedha hai, par mera hai
:D

21 comments:

prashant said...

tedha hai par bindaas hai...bilkul naya concept,diffrnt idea...n mast content..padhne mein maza toh aayega atleast:)n d pic is ultimate;)
creativity toh koot koot k bhari hai:Dbt strangely v nvr had gappe wid a chai rite???ek din woh bhi try karlenge.lol:)..bole toh bhai ko ekdum jhakkas laga:)

Bhai with Chai said...

@ prashant
Welcome! :)
//padhne mein maza toh ayega atleast

hehe.. atleast! :D
and pakka pakka, you'll have your chai with bhai soon ;)
thanks! :)


@ mohit
Welcome! :) thanks!

Urv said...

Heyaa! Nice blog title :) Looking forward to some chai time masti :D

Bhai with Chai said...

@ urv
Welcome! :) thanks!
and that's a brownie in the pic right? *droolin* :D

Neha.. said...

'apne(a) to apne(a) hote hai' :)
chahe tedha ho ya seedha..

waise bhai .. pic is lyk awesome.. too gud ya..!! amazing.. :)

n the title is perfectly fitting in 'tedha hai par mera hai' :P .. :D

lage raho.. :)

Urv said...

Nope its not a brownie. coz I don't like brownies :P

Bhai with Chai said...

@ neha
Welcome! :)
hehe.. didn't expect tu ye wala song use karegi! I thought you were already sick of me when it came to this song :D
thanks! :)

@ urv
there's someone who does not like a brownie?! :O
anyway, what is it?

Unknown said...

Kurkure with chai, eh?

Mmmm.. that's inviting!
Am I in? :D

Urv said...

:D yup. Its a black forest pastry

Bhai with Chai said...

@ alok
Welcome! :)
Know what? Though I used the ad link and the tag line, didn't think of it in the chai & kurkure combo way! Hadh ho gayi! :/
Anyhow, kurkure + chai is 'mast' too! :D


@ urv
Okay :)

Unknown said...

huloooooo....hw r u mis blogger...? well..finally....the first wich came to ma mind after readin ur intro to the new blog is "mast"....tis a cool nice n a mast blog to read....though i like ur senti n rone dhone waale blogs bhi but this ones th coolest...so tis amazin to read....keep rockin...

Bhai with Chai said...

@ mayank
Welcome! :) I'm good! :D
Rona - dhona is a thing of past, I've passed on that baton to you :P
Glad you liked the blog/post! :)

Stupidosaur said...

Isn't 'fetch-the-dictionary' a big enough word in itself?

Bhai with Chai said...

@ stupidosaur
Welcome! :)
Naah.. Sandhi vichched yaad hai? :D
Point is, you don't need to fetch the dictionary to find out what fetch-the-dictionary means! :D

Nidhi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nidhi said...

Hey ! Am new to your blog, couldn't stop myself.. The chai and kurkure idea is too tempting ;)

Neways looking forward to more MASTI BHARI posts from you :)

Bhai with Chai said...

@ Nidhi
Welcome! :)

Sand in my hair said...

Whoa! You're good with this... :)

Bhai with Chai said...

@ akanksha sharma
Welcome! :)
thanks

Shunty said...

tedha hai par mast hai.. Chalega chalega.. :)

Bhai with Chai said...

@ shunty:
Hmmm ;-)