Friday, July 11, 2008

Ahem...the animal inside you.

A husband and wife were in the midst of a violent quarrel, and the husband was losing his temper.

"Be careful" , he said to his wife. "You will bring out the animal in me."

His wife shouted back, "So what? Who is afraid of a mouse??"


:D :D

23 comments:

Trinaa said...

:PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP....!!

Urv said...

Arre how loving a wife. Finding her husband adorable in the midst of a quarrel.
(Jerry the mouse is probably the most adorable cartoon character. Ain't he :P :P :P)

Unknown said...

Rowr!

Bhai with Chai said...

@ trina
lol..!


@ urv
Yeeeaaaah, what.....ever! :D LOL!


@ alok
:D

Anonymous said...

:-) quite funny..

Bhai with Chai said...

@ mohit
hehe.. CCP hai!

Sach1 said...

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have sent this as an sms to all my gang members :DDDD

joie de vivre said...

hehe..gud one...
bhia yeh original hai aapka...ya kahi se tiip taap ke likha hai

Bhai with Chai said...

@ sach
:D cool!


@ joiedevivre
:) nai oye.. CCP hai!

prashant said...

berry berry funny:Dlol!

Bhai with Chai said...

@ prashant
hehe.. :)

Express said...

LOL...

I am! I am DEAD scared of rats! haha!!

cockroach bolna chahiye tha, I love killing them, hehe.....

Bhai with Chai said...

@ express
khade ho kar pairon ke neeche masal deti hai?? bta bta..
Ya chappal se maarti hai?
Express is SCARY express :D

my inner world said...

LOLSSSS !!!!!

Bhai with Chai said...

@ my inner world
Welcome! :)
:D

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

lol!! i loved dat one!!

Bhai with Chai said...

@ gunj
I knew I could bank on the ladkilog to appreciate this one! ;)
Muaahahaha :D

Madurai citizen said...

Good one!

Bhai with Chai said...

@ madurai citizen
Welcome! :)

Sameera Ansari said...

That was cute!

Thanks for dropping by.Have a nice weekend :)

Bhai with Chai said...

@ sameera
:) you too!

Anonymous said...

thts berry phunny !!

Bhai with Chai said...

@ the listener
Welcome! :)
I know I know :D