Weird exam(s), pagal-gadhe-ullu friends, weather, bomb blasts... waaaaaaaaaaaa :((
Shit happens!
But but but.. Happy jumpy chirpy stuff is always around.. all we need to do is.. look ! 8-)
So I was on YahooMessenger (simultaneously enjoying a dinner of bhelpuri and chai :D ) when a friend sent an IM commenting on my pic there.
Friend : Bada khilkhila rahi hai pic mein.. kya baat hai?? :)
Me : Sochte raho, shickret hai :D
and that's how the chat began, one that lasted 3 long happy-hours! :)
Loadsa random gappe like -
Friend ( on being asked if he's taking CAT this year) : Yeah, I believe in charity, warna IIM band ho jayenge :D
Me : Lol , another point is that if we appear, we'll help others get better percentiles :D
Friend : Hmm.. Kar bhala toh ho bhala .. Usi bhale ki wait kar raha hunmain
Me : ufff, I read hunmain = hanuman .. ROTFL!
Friend : Hanumanji kaye ko wait karne lage yaar?? :D :D
I hope you get the idea ! :D
Totally random makes-no-sense crap. Just what you need when you're feeling blue.
:)
Suddenly, his keyboard stops functioning :-S
All he keeps writing for a while is Emoticons and they don't make much conversation, you know.
I'm about to say byebye, when the vella software engineer (with a never-say-die-attitude) finds his way out, smart-ly!
We are a smart specie , nay?
Doodling saves the day and we use crayons to communicate on YM!
I propose a drawing competition, I mean, we're working with crayons anyway!
The friend starts and makes the usual hut-mountains-river-trees. Colors were sad though, the hut was purple! :-S
Can't put the pic here, for he erased it right after I gave my review.
Me : So much for imagination.. hunh!
******
Then was my turn. Bhai's turn you see. After failing miserably twice and using two extra turns for the competition.. lol.. I came up with this :
in the pic :Dost, Happy Eating :) - a plate of momos and a cup of chai (steaming hot!)
******
Next, he wanted to draw the 'appu' :D
I then chose to reveal an old schoolmate and drew him :


It's a habit. Most of the people I don't like, they have to have a nose of a pig.. always! :D
******Random practicing , I had got the hang of it and was getting better with time! :)
I love the messages that contain a simple - :) . They say so much.
was duly complimented! :)******
So , at the end of it all :
:)
We don't have to worry about piggy-keyboards anymore, yayyyy!
For the ones who use YM, make sure you try this! :)
Brings out the kid in you and well, you realise how bad you are at drawing! :/ lol.. :D :D
While we're on YM , ever tried these icons?
\:D/
>:D<
;))
;;)
They happen to be my most-favourite-in-the-whole-wide-world icons! :) If you happen to try them , lemme know! In all this, I didn't even realise when my mood went from blue to yellow [ umm.. it happens to be my happy color :) ]
Big things aren't what you need to be totally-giggly-happy, nonsense serves just fine!
:D
A big thank you to YM, the friend and dad ( for the internet connection! )
>:D<
Happy days to everyone reading this! :)

52 comments:
I LOVE DOODLE!
and I know alok will second me up here, of we have ultimate fun thr...I was thinkin of doing a post on it, but never-the-less, gr8 fun post bhai!
But doodle made me realise how good I was at drawing ;-) No offense, even u r decent enuff :-D
P.S. Ladki, ever tried making a massive red heart and filling all ur fav things in thr? ;-)
P.P.S. Exams kaise gaye?
I had this ganda waala mood par ab :D Am all doodling :D
Btw friends are what you need to blabber on all crap :D
lovely post :) cheered me up!
@ express
Shatabdi is just the right word for ya! I had not even finished editing the post to suit my tastes, and you've already commented and hopped on! :D :D
Sahiiii! :)
Am so glad you know and love DOODLE! :)
and sahi bol, decent enuf na? ('?')
Heart idea.. umm.. naah.. maybe next time.. ;)
Exams as such curriculum waale nai, sidey sorts.. velle! :(
Anyway, I'm happppy! :) :)
aare beta messenger ki publicity kar rai hai tu
haha
khali fokat tiime pass
but nice hai
even i lik doodle, its fun.
@ sachi
Tu bhii?? Inni jaldi comment kaise karte ho ?? :) :)
Bas happy reh! :)
btw.. all three cancerians hogging the comment section! I so love it!
>:D<
I know.. stupid reason, but whatever, we're happy no? :) :)
@ joiedevivre
Ye loh! Ek aur.. apan saare velle hi online hain! :P
Publicity or no publicity, I just had to share this one! :)
Glad you know and like doodle as well!
:)
P.S. Nice pic oyei! :)
haha! blogroll pe kyu add kiya hai, lagta hai??
aree mujhe woh mobile-wala idea sahi laga...
i wanna doodle wid u! :-(
@ express
:)
Doodling? me tooooo.. but YM hai ke sign-in hoke ni de ra..
Connection's way too bad! :(
//But doodle made me realise how good I was at drawing
I'm in two minds by this statement of yours as well.. :D
Oyei..Let's do this, I'll practice for some time and we'll keep our Doodle-date for later (when YM's cool too) okay?
:)
and no :-( for today! All :-)
bhai wid chai i love doodle n i love to play tic-tac-toe:)it's an awesum way to pass ur time once u get bored of chatting n gossping:d...lol...doodle-creative n innovative:)..hehe!!!!
thanks a lot for sharing ur xperience n whom so evr made dat so called "pig"..hats off to him...lol:D...amazing..thumbs up!
n ya as u said happy days to evryone:)..cheers!
and ya >:D<,\:D/ are my favourite emoticons too:)
@ prashant
Oyei, I , the bhai :D, made the pig!
Appu was made by my friend.
We'll play games someday..the literary ones.. When I tried last, some plug-ins weren't co-operating! :S
thanks!
>:D<
gud drawing ;)
well thats a gud say bring out kid in U .. just forget abt ppl.. live u r own
Hahah!
Yeah, Those doodles reminded me of Shatabdi. We had a creative explosion with it. Mountains, Ship Decks, Rivers... :D
Great to see so much fun around. :)
@ nitin
thank you! :D
yep..forgetting about *some* people is the need of the hour! ;D
@ alok
:) mountains , rivers toh ohkaaay.. ship decks sounds interesting! Let's see what all I can come up with! :D
How were tussi ke exams vexams ?
Mujhe bhi Bhelpuri chaiye :( There is a guy in the office whom we call Bhelpuri :)
I haven't tried doodling :( I know I know, I come from the stone age..
haha...dat was fun to read...n bet it was more fun to do all d doodling...
yeah sometimes such moments r all v need to make us smile...no words...jus fun
@ urv
Yahan pe, let's just not talk about exams! :S
Bhelpuri bande ka naam?lol.. Yeh namkaran kaise hua?
Try as and wehn ya get time! :O It's a lot of fun.. and specially, people from the stone age are gonna looove it! :D
ps : drawing kinni aati hai?
@ mayz
yep it was! :)
true.. :)
*as and when
* :) [and not :O]
exactly...
the mood swings wonderful..!! i had lots of such encounters..finding a friend on messenger when you are down..tracing out a friend on orkut when boredom is on heights..blah blah..
wish i could pen down those excitements through words..
:)
i looooooooooooooooooooorve doodling, not only in tests but otherwise too ;)
it is always such a big fun and if not with friends, then with whom else? :)
@ vinz aka vinu aka vinayak
:) include in the list, a totally unexpected call/msg.. long 5 page emails.. etc etc :)
@ trinaa
lol.. :D
Doodling is the only charm when you're appearing for subjective papers ;)
@ lena
righto :)
So cute!Loved both the chat(and the chaat!) and the doodles.Old friends do a lot for the morale when one is down :)
Cheers!
hmm..suddenly i am able to get the things now..wat was happening for the past few days..
well i am elated after reading this post..it made me happy.i dnt knw whether u were so happy like i am rite now..bt yes i am smiling cont..
n yes the idea is pretty good..nxt time i will also try:-)
@ sameera
:) glad..
Vaise, I have a bad throat and you reminded me of chaat :(
@ mohit
Ok.. I dunno how happy you are but I was clapping-falling-off-the-chair happy :)
Dunno why :)
Oh, to try this.. you need to download YM first.. an effort that you have decided not to make :-S
u made me smile dude!!:)
happy days to u as well!:)
@ gunj
:) thank you!!
Well, the guy's behavior is more like the person selling bhelpuri on a roadside stall ;)
Drawing to thik hi thak kar leta hun.. :)
lol..there's a bright smile tht i have now :p,BHAI! :)
and i louurve doodle! :D
@ urv
LOL! okay.. :)
//Drawing to thik hi thak kar leta hun
so much for being modest! n I envy you!
@ crystal!
:) Keep smiling and doodling! :D
the first thing i will do is download yahoo messanger once my comp is OK..
u have been tagged!!
Of course I was being modest. Did I mention that I used to win awards at school :P
Check your mail...
bhai sahab
ab meri baari
u r tagged
be ready to write one more tag from me :)
will comment on this post of yours at leisure :)
@ mohit
Hmm.. We'll see. Tu bhi yahin hain, main bhi
:-S
@ trinaa
Will jus check! :)
@ urv
Awards?? Competing alone? :P :D :D
Achcha baba.. good! :) Will reply there.
@ joiedevivre
Will check! :)
@ my inner world
okay :)
muahahhaha ...osum ...im logging in to ym straight away .... stupendous post bhai ..u and ur frnd r a super intelligent species for comin up wid such a funny crappy chat ..mine nvr go dat way :(
@ think tank
:D thanks!
So, any luck with doodling?? Lemme know how it was! :)
i like i like yur BLOG!
mast bilkul.. an di lov i lov those drawingss.. can u belive i never knew abt it **sigh**
well chalo lmme try ;)
i never knew... wen my face was all smilin and beaming.. not untill mom asked me.. y was it.. i was smiling at te silly monitor :D
very nice!
Aaahh this is why yahoo rocks :P
Seriously funny chats:P
Cheers!
PS: First seeing your DP I thought you were a female. Then when I read your blog title-->BHAI..something something then I thought ur a male.
CONFUSION :|
wow!!!Gr8 tym pass...
u r ace in drawing...lolz...:D :D :D
doodle wow.....i love it soo much i made so many doodles i dont even remeber..but u had soo much fun...i had so much fun readin them...
urs..hemu..
@ veena
Welcome! :)
and glad you like it here :)
and koi na, now that you know.. doodle away! :D
and ye mom waala scene has happened with 3 more people on this blog now!
:D :D FREAKY!
thanks again! :)
@ comfortably numb
Welcome! :)
//Seriously funny chats:P
Well said! I like, I like :P :D
For the confusion, or rather to avoid it..check the profile no! :)
@ pooja
Welcome! :)
udaa lo mazaak beta.. sabka din aata hai! :/
btw.. nice pic! :) I am in love with the sepia pics!
@ hemanth potluri
good you knew of doodle pehle se hi! :) It is fun yaa.. all you need is thoda free time and a nice friend to talk crap! :D
doodle !! haha .. probably the only good thing abt yahoo msnger :P
loved the awesome chat.
bahahaha....*gasping for air*..!!
bahahaha...ROFL
my favs...
=))
:))
8-}
>:D<
I have a few online friends like these..they hit the perfect spot in the blues...m not that bad either..:D
I shall use doodle sometime soon..! :D
stumbled..!!
@ hp
Welcome! :)
not the only thing ya.. but anyway, we love doodle! :D
@ zubin
Welcome! :)
I shall use it soon again!
:D
haha! damn sweet... and makes total sense when ur out of your senses :)
@ divya
:) you said it right!
and I like your profile pic :D
I love Doodling too...And coincidentally me and my friends have competitions too :)
U made it into a great post :)
@ swathi
Welcome! :)
competitions.. hmm.. who wins?? :P
thanks..
Hi,
As it is said, nonsense is to sense, as shade to light - it heightens effect.
But the old man that I am, I have to admit that I have not heard of Doodle ever. Don't know what that tells of me - probably silly ignorant old man?!
Cheers,
Salil
@ salil
heylo! :)
//As it is said, nonsense is to sense, as shade to light - it heightens effect.
This was too GOOD! :D Considering that nonsense is the major subject matter at my blog and dominates over everything else, I shall use this "heightens effect" statement as a description on my blog!
:D
And check out Doodle asap at Yahoo Messenger ! It's fun! Age no bar! :D
Post a Comment